Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The end of the beginning

Wow. I feel like I am cheating on my diary by beginning this little writing endeavor. I've been avoiding the blog bandwagon for several years now, but my anti-conformist car just broke down, and I need a ride. So, I guess here it is- my first post. I never thought I would type those words into my dated PC, but (to be cliche) there is a first time for everything. With my mile-long list of things to do, I am going to end with this for you to think about:
"We labor much to produce that which seems effortless"

1 comment:

  1. I'm here to thank you for leaving a comment on my blog...and you did it just right;you left a gentle comment with no demands that I come to see you,no complicated urls to follow.

    'We labour much...' true, though the majority of us who labour much, produce the mundane with much banging of empty vessels.

    Reading your Bio I find your last words to be the most evidently juste. We all do reveal ourselves through our blogs.

    ReplyDelete